Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Driving Through Your Clouds

good night n
sweet dream all...


Driving through your Clouds

I wanna drive through your clouds
I wanna feel the way your skin wraps around your muscles
Light up your flashes till they turn to ashes
Take you up to the top of the mountain range
Where only the infinite blue sky remains

We'll watch the sun set together into the bottom of the timeless still red lake
And bathe in it's pure, clear reflection
Feel the immensity of that mystical, round silver moon rising up over the treeline
As the day slowly turns to night
And a million twinkling stars begin to light up the evening sky
Until there's only the sound of the crickets
And our two powerful hearts beating together in synchronized rhythmic union

I wanna drive through your storm
Feel all your thunder and lightning
Stand strong and steady
With arms outstretched
In the eye of your emotional hurricane
Feel your powerful rain coming down over me
In a way I have never been strong and courageous enough to do before
I am no longer afraid to get wet
to get muddy
and dirty
to lose everything that is false
in order to realize that which is true

From this rain
Grand, old, ancient trees of wisdom, insights and love
will grow out of the soil of our fertile hearts over the centuries to come
And bear their fruit to feed a new generation of hearts

I wanna dance and swim in your puddles

I wanna become reborn together tonight

After the storm
At dawn
Comes the rainbow
And the morning songbirds joyfully sing their approval

I wanna to kiss you underneath the rainbow
That unites the Eastern sky and the Western sky
And makes the lake below look like a kaleidoscope of dreams

Was that a dream?
Is this a dream ?
Are you and I the dreamers?
Can we dream whatever we want??

I wanna drive through your clouds
Feel the way your skin wraps around your muscles
Light up your flashes till they turn to ashes
Take you up to the top of the mountain range
Where only the infinite blue sky remains

Brian Piergrossi

http://brianpiergrossi.com/thebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...