Friday, October 18, 2013

"......U R BEAUTIFUL MEM..........!"































When am at the SK11 counter at the KLCC, someone behind me wispered    this to me "u r beautiful mem......", am frozed at the spot, dare not move a muscle, my heart beating faster, my face turn scarlet but dare not turn around and look at him, i let a few seconds past then turn my head to have only a glimpse of his back, someone talk, dark n I don't know how he look like but whao its look like i hv to wait for nearly 100 yrs for someone to say that to me, am glowing babe, till now!



So guys keep on compliments ur girl ok, and see how they glowing ! and that make things easier for u too he he he.






"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.  They must be felt with the heart."

-  Hellen Keller















"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."










No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...