Friday, August 16, 2013

YOU'RE MY HEART


LOVE : increases your Heart value
SMILE: increases your Face value
PLEASURE :increases your Mind value
FRIENDSHIP: increases your Life value 






I love the way you say hello to me … so different …
I love the way you hug me … so protective …
I love the way you smile at me … so awesome …
I love the way you take my hand and walk silently … so nervous …
I love the way you hold me strong ... you never let me go …
I love the way you kiss me … so wonderful …
I love the way you look at me … so gorgeous …
I love the way you just lay with me and forget the world … It feels so wonderful …
I love the way you stare at me silently … so dreamy …
I love the way you kiss my forehead … so loving …
I love the way you pet my belly … so careful …
I love the way you kiss my ear … so carefree …
I love the way you fondling my face in a loving way … so tender ...
I love the way you touch my hair … so charing…
I love the way how cute you’re laughing when you tell me some stories … so lucky …
I love the way you answer your phone … so cute …
I love the way you call me and say you only wanted to hear my voice ... so sweet …
I love the way you say my name … so beloved …
I love the way you say you don’t want to let me go home … like you adore me …
I love the way you call me your cherub … so fondly …
I love the way you write I’m in your heart forever … so true ...
I love the way you tell me you can not sleep without me by your side … like you need me to breathe …
I love the way you say you must permanent think of me … so missing …
I love the way you tell the whole world that I’m your one and only ... so proud …


I love the way you look at me, your eyes are so bright 
I love the way you kiss me, your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy and the ways you show you care. 
I love the way you say, "I Love You" and the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me, always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me and glad that you are mine 


I love your eyes … they always shine brighter as the sun when you smile ...
I love your lips … they say so awesome words …
I love your nose … it’s so cute …
I love your voice … it always makes me smile …
I love the way you touch me, always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me and glad that you are mine
I love you so much and I need you more than words can say ... Now and forever   







Someday you may forget about me,
my name,
my voice,
who I am and who I was to you.
But
even if you still totally forget about me,
I just want you to know that
I will never forget a single thing about you and
everything we went through.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...